Saturday, July 21, 2007

NeW iMagE~~

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....i jz gt my hair cut....
daMn!!!!!!cut till so short....lmao la..


2days ago(shud b thursday), i went with my fren...
all the way to gk(coz recommended by zenc...
zzz...don wan thrust him anymore)...
jz to hv a hair cut....but end up REGRET liao....
both me and aho.....T_T
i ord remind her DON CUT TOO SHORT!!!
but when she start her cut after say yes to me....
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!TA PAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my hair was gone......is too short...
but still betterla...haa...at least better than aho one....
like stupid nerd so chai..lolx...


haiz..y they jz cant listen to order.....
i cant understand...
BAN the saloon 99 a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



c....so short...T_T

3 comments:

sO~cHai YoNg said...

????????who is this??wat u talking about???zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jean said...

haha.. new hair style?
short meh? ok wat..
boy's hair so long for wat jek?
u c my hair oso short la~~

sO~cHai YoNg said...

my head so small...if short hair damn weird la.........zzzzzzz