Friday, July 6, 2007

mY BaG iS dOnE...T_T

oh no...my bag koyak d...haizz...
feel like wanna sew it bc...
bt...lazy la....
today jz come out salary....haaa...
how much??haha...sorry...confidential......hehe
so...i gonna go buy my new bag now...yeayea...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jz comin bc from jusco...
bought alot of stuff d...but end up didnt buy any bag...
coz no bag oso.....didnt c at all.......sux......
luckily i go there with my housemate...haha...
if not sure damn boring one...
and i gt to noe more secret bout my closest friends....
haiz...y shud u tell me??
make me feel more dispointment on human being......

2 comments:

Jean said...

"koyak d"..is tat prof lu favourite?
haha..
wat secret make u hav such feeling leh?
disappointed?
on HUMAN BEING?

sO~cHai YoNg said...

ya...tats prof lu quotes,.,

is a secret ma...so u think i will tell u in 5 minutes what my fren has told me in 5 hours??lolx